Trident bolt for M17
The Trident bolt solves what is arguably, the most complex maintenance steps involved with a MILSIG marker. The Trident bolt uses a machine balanced alignment-free firing pin. This means that a marker using this bolt will NEVER require bolt alignment, and additionally will cause less wear on the valve-stem o-ring, lowering overall marker maintenance time.
Topping this off, the bolt base is consructed from a higher rigidity formulation of steel to drastically reduce the wear that the sear causes on the face of the bolt over time. Resulting in top notch performance, with less wear and tear. Lower wear also aids in Full Auto consistency as the marker ages, due to reduced surface wear. A hard anodized coating on the bolt base also reduces pitting and spring marks caused by moisture exposure inside the marker.
The final result is multifaceted. Less maintenance, less wear, more fun.
The Trident bolt fits:
- Paradigm Pro (all versions)
- M-Series Elite
- Paradigm Lite
- M17 XDC
- M17 DMR
- M17 CQC (Trident Bolt has already been included with any CQC models shipped after May 1, 2016)
- M17 CQC Anniversary Edition (Trident Bolt has already been included with all Anniversary Edition models)
- M17 Elite (Trident Bolt has already been included with any Elite models shipped after May 1, 2016)
- M17 PMC (Trident Bolt has already been included with all PMC models)