Stark Pursuit ZetaMag (Generation 3) - Tan
- Chamfered Bezels - The top-notch now features exciting new chamfering technology to reduce the potential for mag catches to get stuck in the wrong spot.
- Spring Buffers - The springs now feature support buffers at the base to increase locking stability and reduce chances of unintended release.
- Strong Followers - The mini followers are reinforced so they can better sustain high-G impacts.
- Improved “last-ball” feeding - Followers extend slightly higher to ensure that the final round is fully chambered in more situations.
- Detent Upgrade - The detents now feature new geometry that grabs paint and fins alike. Detent-springs are under more pressure to grab rounds, and released magazines will eject with more force.
- More Compatibility - Additional mag-catch points to interface with the MILSIG M17 SMG
Share this Product
I ran two TiPx's for a day for a change, I had 4x Tippman 12 rds mags and 2x Zetas.
I'll never use the Tippman mags again...
Great product, awesome quality (read the manual and DON'T play with the spring when unloaded!)
Bought 3 so far, will buy again.
Got a Tipx and decided to try these mags. They're awesome. The dust covers are kind of pointless since i would never want to fiddle around with them in "combat". Works great for round ball havent tried first strike yet. Definitely my mag of choice. Got referred to this site by a friend, good stuff, thanks for the patch on delivery.
Only problem if you don’t keep the dust cap on the opposite end of the mag well loading it into your marker, I found you run the chance of all the ball just getting ejected out of the mag