Stark Pursuit ZetaMag (Generation 3) - Black
- Chamfered Bezels - The top-notch now features exciting new chamfering technology to reduce the potential for mag catches to get stuck in the wrong spot.
- Spring Buffers - The springs now feature support buffers at the base to increase locking stability and reduce chances of unintended release.
- Strong Followers - The mini followers are reinforced so they can better sustain high-G impacts.
- Improved “last-ball” feeding - Followers extend slightly higher to ensure that the final round is fully chambered in more situations.
- Detent Upgrade - The detents now feature new geometry that grabs paint and fins alike. Detent-springs are under more pressure to grab rounds, and released magazines will eject with more force.
- More Compatibility - Additional mag-catch points to interface with the MILSIG M17 SMG
Share this Product
Fantastic mags, work just as advertised. Milsig Canada was great with shipping and service!
What a fantastic experience fast shipping
Great mags but very delicate!
I love zetas. They work great and they carry the most ammo for their size. Other 20 round mags are twice as big. Sure you have to flip the mag after 10 shots, but I don’t mind. I play magfed so I can load mags.
Milsig is always great at shipping stock items quickly. These came in like 4 business days.
-More ammo capacity than the standard TiPX or 8 round mags.
-Much better durability than the 8 round mags and better round retention as with 8 round coupled mags the second mag release all it's round just with the vibration from firing.
-Narrow profile which makes them light and easy to carry although you might want to get different mag pouches as they can easily slide out of a conventional AK pouch from the sides.
-Compatible with multiple markers
-You need to manually release the follower
-The plastic is a bit brittle on the tips at the ball exit point
-The extra thick plastic ribbing to solidify the mag catches the mag release in the SMG magwell which makes you have to pull harder on the mag, hold the mag release longer or modify the ribbing to add more of a slant to it for it not to catch.
-Expensive compared to most mags coming out on the market.
-Finding parts is practically impossible.