Altama Maritime Assault Water Shoe - Low - Multicam®
• Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
• Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
• High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam®
• Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
• Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battlefield
• Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
• Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
• Ultron® PU contoured insole will not absorb water
• Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
• SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.
Please Note; Some uncommon sizes will require a special order, which can take 2-4 weeks. Sizes 7-13 are unaffected by this.
Share this Product
I used these while out on a tubing adventure with some friends and they were great. A little snug on the foot but they never came off and had great footing on the slippery river rocks.