AirBlock for FxR
Some things are better late than never. After several dozen re-designs, the air thru attachment for the FxR is now available.
This kit contains all parts necessary to add a 13 cubic inch air tank or Air Thru stock directly to your TiPX mounted inside an FxR body.
Compatible with MILSIG MATS and Gen2 CATS stocks (Sold Separately).
- FxR AirBlock
- Internal air remote attachment
- 6 AirBlock o-rings
- Begin by removing any existing remote line from your TiPX and installing the air pipe included with your AirBlock. You will need to install the five (5) o-rings into the o-ring grooves. The 4 o-rings on the AirBlock end serve as a redundancy, making a leak at the connection point almost impossible. Make sure you oil or grease these o-rings well before installation.
- Remove the original stock from your FxR by removing the two 3mm and two 2.5mm allen screws. Then install your TiPX into the FxR normally.
- Firmly press the AirBlock over the air pipe into the back of the FxR body. Don’t worry if you pinch an o-ring during this process, thats why there’s several redundant o-rings in that area.
- You will be able to visually confirm when the AirBlock is in place when you see that all of the stock mounting screw holes line up.
- Reinstall the four (4) mounting screws, then install your 13ci tank and MATS system.
- The only step left is to go shoot your friends with it (preferably while using proper protective equipment at a paintball field).